Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Holy name cathedral

My office has recently shifted to Colaba and right next door is the Holy Name Cathedral. Such a beautiful work of art with stained glass windows and oak panelling everywhere. I love the blissful silence wherein you can hear an echo of a foot fall. They have a mass everyday at 1:15pm and I go there in my lunch break to seek solace from the problems I am facing. I feel relaxed after my visit and return to my office with Norman Vincent Peale' thought that "if God be for us who can be against us".

I often muse about finding a way to chuck my job and take up something that will allow me to give more time to Bryan. I have spent a lot of time with him and know that I did not miss out, so far, on seeing him grow. I love mathematics and have sometimes felt that I could have taken up a professor' job in a univ. Too late Dan. I'm sure you will think of something in one of your "long runs".

No comments: