Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunrise sunset.....

Sunrise sunset, quickly goes the day.......
When did he get to be so handsome
when did he grow to be so tall
wasn't it yesterday when he was small

I had to recall "Fiddler on the roof" again because it has now really hit me hard - that Bryan has grown. In the last six months he has added about 6 inches to his height. He looms taller than Monsoon and I actually look foward to the day, he looms over me - physically and stature-wise!

I recall, it wasn't long ago, that I stood in the queue at "Rajhans Balvatika" to pay Bryan' fees for his Jr KG and now he is in Xth std! He has replies like, "For Chrissake, I'm not a kid Mama!", when he is told to take Minoti along to the bus-stop:-) - on days when I want to go for a longer run. The only nice thing is that he consults me for tips on building "abs" and about how many "assisted" push-ups he needs to do before he goes on to the std push-up.

I stepped out the door for my run today with guilt feelings about not dropping Bryan to the bus-stop. However, I told myself that I had been doing if for more than 10 yrs now and I can do with the break. Don't you think 10 years is a big sacrifice? Well, I never thought it as such cause I enjoyed each and every moment.

I met Rajesh during my run and the entire 1 hour duration was taken in a discourse on kinesiology and biomechanics. Rajesh is studying to be a Personal Trainer and took this opportunity to get his "fundas" cleared - the only problem was that I was constantly gasping for breath:-) Well, ok - it wasn't that bad:-) I'm glad to be back from business tour and look forward to meeting up with the large group of runners that will join me on Saturday at Aarey. Gotta think about a name for the group like Kingshuk wants us to.

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, replica watches, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo outlet, longchamp pas cher, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike roshe, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, air max, oakley sunglasses wholesale, sac longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, replica watches, nike free run, nike free, prada handbags, jordan pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin uk, michael kors pas cher, nike outlet, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online

oakleyses said...

nike trainers uk, timberland boots, ipad cases, chi flat iron, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, iphone cases, lululemon, babyliss, baseball bats, nike air max, hermes belt, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, s6 case, ghd hair, beats by dre, iphone 6s cases, jimmy choo outlet, oakley, mcm handbags, herve leger, iphone 5s cases, hollister, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, hollister clothing, longchamp uk, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, wedding dresses, iphone 6s plus cases, louboutin, iphone 6 cases, soccer shoes, vans outlet, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti outlet, mont blanc pens, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6 plus cases, north face outlet, p90x workout, nike huaraches, instyler, bottega veneta, reebok outlet

oakleyses said...

pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ugg, converse, doudoune moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose uk, barbour uk, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, toms shoes, canada goose, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, hollister, moncler outlet, swarovski, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, ugg uk, nike air max, supra shoes, moncler uk, vans, gucci, pandora uk, ray ban, hollister, karen millen uk, wedding dresses, swarovski crystal, moncler, louis vuitton, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, barbour, lancel, canada goose